Experienced Fencing Installation
The Texas heat, consistent use of sprinklers, UV rays, mold, mildew can all do damage to the residential fences throughout the Dallas area. The look and integrity of your fence and in fact, any wooden exterior structure over time will need some attention to keep them looking great.
CAT Contractors has been in the business of repairing, protecting and renewing fences for more than 10 years. CAT Contractors only uses premium wood sealants, stains, and wash solutions to restore your fence and other exterior wood structures. The look of your fence or other wood structures will be kept visually pleasing for years.
Two Styles of Dallas Fences:
- Side-by-side: This is the most economical style of wood fence. This style is also called “butt joint.” The pickets on this style of fence are nailed with the boards “side by side.” You should expect a small amount of shrinkage that will cause a small gap between the pickets. This is a standard expectation with a side-by-side fence.
- Board-on-board: This is the second most common style of wood fence. The pickets on this style are nailed overlapping each other so you will not get the gaps in between the pickets like the side-by -side style. This is a more decorative style and is a true “privacy” fence.
When it is time to renew the look and the structure of your fence, you will have a wide variety of choice in stain colors, UV protected finishes, sealants, hardware and more. And it is not just fencing that CAT Contractors works on. We work on exterior wood projects including fences, pergolas, arbors, outdoor play sets, gazebos, sheds and more.
- Fence Repair
- Leveling of fence panels and posts
- Post replacement
- Post Cap Replacements
- Picket or post replacements
- Gate Repair
- Post Straightening
- Board and back rail replacements
- Automatic Entry for gates
- Post Cementing
CAT Contractors only uses the top of the line wood sealants, stains and wash solutions to restore your fence to looking brand new. Some of the benefits you get from our stains and sealants include:
- Helps prevent wood fence water absorption
- Inhibits the growth of fungus and mildew
- Has special UV ray protection properties
- Sealants that protect the structural integrity of the wood
A Roofing Company you can Trust
In addition to free inspections, CAT Contractors will be there to walk you through the entire process and make all necessary repairs. CAT has helped hundreds of homeowners in the McKinney, Plano, Frisco, Mesquite, Garland, Dallas areas and we want to help you as well.
What Our Customers Say
CAT Contractors was able to rebuild our water-damaged basement bathroom into a wonderful guest bathroom. Forever grateful for taking their time to address our million questions and design concerns until it was absolutely perfect!
When our rental property wouldn't sell on the market, we took the advice of updating our kitchen and were instantly able to recoup the cost of our investment 3X the amount we paid for it. CAT did a great job of making sure we were informed every step of the way with pictures and design consultations.
Robin & Jerry were absolutely wonderful! They definitely know their way around a remodeling project and came prepared with tons of design and fixture catalogs. They definitely take the time to make sure you get the design you truly want. I recommend them to everyone!
For All Your Remodeling, Roofing & General Contractor Needs.